24 October 2010

Things do happen for a reason

I was off to bed last night as early as 6 or 7 o'clock. I think. Woke up at around 1 or 2am, unintentionally, and suddenly so many stuff came running into my mind.



  1. Why did the American economy came tumbling down a few years ago? Why didn't it happen years earlier (like, when I was not yet interested in the equity markets)? 
  2. Why do some opportunities, professionally and personally, come too early sometimes? Too early that when you accept them, you get to miss so many more opportunities along the way.
  3. Why are some things so unreachable, and the wrong ones just an arm's length away from us?
  4. Why do many 'bad' people become a lot more luckier than the good ones who play fair all the time? Our world/human laws may be flawed, but isn't there a supernatural law that should supercede these flaws?
  5. How come someone like Willie Revillame earn a lot, lot more than some people who are more capable, more talented, and more deserving?
*They say things happen for a reason. Of course they do. They should. But agains, see #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then repeat * until you can give me an explanation on these, assuming you want to.

Another week will begin in a very few minutes. It will be a manic Monday, Cyber Monday, or just ordinary Monday to some. But to me, I can only hope it will bring me better insights on things that are not clear to me. Have a great week ahead, everyone!

3 comments:

kg said...

it's called "life" eks...ganun talaga. tanggapin mo na lang!

eks said...

ah, yun naman pala e. ok. tanggap ko na. :-D hehehe. madali naman akong kausap lalo pag si kg ang kausap ko. ;-)

mordsith said...

these why's.. I wonder if they will ever end. I wonder if we're really meant to understand. then again, there's epiphany.