07 October 2010

Sollenn Heusaff, will you marry me?

Guys, do you know who Sollenn Heusaff is? In case you do not know her, she's one of the cast aways in GMA-7's celebrity edition of Survivor. Here's a picture of her:

Sollenn Heusaff
Anyway, my sister who is a fan of the show (and later on, I found out, of Sollenn), talked to me and my younger brother yesterday. Very serious. She asked us to promise her that we will do everything that we can to make sure that Sollenn will become her sister-in-law -- either one of us has to marry Sollenn. Errr... Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she asked us to promise.

I know it's really not an impossibility on my part (wahahaha!), but unfortunately, my heart already belongs to someone. So, Li'l Bro, goodluck! Make us proud!

6 comments:

Traveliztera said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL lil bro, the pressure's on ya!

Kayni said...

ang ganda niya.

kg said...

di ko sya kilala...so kay jessica alba pa din ako!

Angeli said...

sa tingin ko nga mas maganda pa siya kung walang makeup. yung itsura niya ngayon sa isla.. :)

Calvin said...

nagagandahan din ako kay sollenn kahit once lang ako nanood ng survivor. hehehe. crush din sya ng mga kaopisina ko.

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

i've seen a few episodes of survivor, and yeah... she's really pretty :)