25 October 2010

On creativity

So you think you are a creative person? Well, check this out. I saw this website which posted some very unique resume presentations. And from that post, I am inserting below the Top 3 resumes I really liked a lot.


 


Now, if they can make this kind of resumes that attractive, I am sure Christmas Party Invitations (which is very timely this part of the year) are going to be a lot more presentable and more creative. I mean, in resumes, you still have to maintain a little bit of restraint because after all, you are more or less applying for a job, and formality is still somehow expected. But with parties and other informal gathering, naah. hahaha.

Here's the link to the website of those great resumes above, by the way: http://bestlistoflists.com/80-excellent-examples-of-creative-resumes-to-inspire-you-enough.html.

No comments: