24 October 2010

Eat-all-you-can Saturday

Mordsith, sorry, just got to read your recommendation today, so, I guess we'll have to debunk or prove that rumor some other time. Allan, Dennis and I are going out this week and I'll recommend that place -- takaw Japanese cuisine mga yun. :-)

Because Glorietta/Greenbelt is the best and most comfortable place to go to from our place, we went there yesterday. And because I've been depriving myself of 'decent' food since Monday, we decided (I 'suggested') we go to a not-so-expensive Japanese resto but somewhere we can enjoy the value of our money. Dad's Kamayan/Saisaki in Glorietta is on top of our list. So, Saisaki it was for us.

You have Japanese food, lotsa dessert, Filipino food, free equestrian helmets for early birds*, etc. I stayed most of the time near the something-bar where they have maki and sushi. We were convinced we were not short-changed. Lalo na ako. Hahaha. My only problem was, I think the last two weeks of dieting I went through went to trash. Oh well.

*Naah, I was just kidding -- they gave us three small pillow-ish toys. Again, not bad.

No comments: