30 October 2010

Clean and green

And still a part of the “home sweet home” blog series (hahaha), I just wanted to share my mom's small vegetable garden here. I was telling mordsith that except for the squash, you can find every ingredient of pinakbet in our backyard. My mom wanted to have something like this way back when we were still in QC, but as you probably know, a garden in a place in like Manila is really a luxury.

Anyway, my mom's garden has ampalaya, ube, sili, okra, sibuyas, papaya (3, in fact), and some other plants/vegetables I do not know. O, malunggay, too. The truth is, staying here for a week or so is like having a nodular acne treatment (good bye impurities!) as she always have a vegetable dish every meal.





I am sorry. I really am so excited blogging about going home. :-) Bear with me, please.

No comments: