23 October 2010

A Glimpse of the Google TV

I am a Google fan even before Gmail can be availed of without an invitation. I am not really sure if I remember it right, but I think it was TPS who sent me the invitation to open a Gmail account.

Anyway, Google has gone from a search company to Massive Dynamic-ish corporation. Right now, one of the gadgets I am excited to get my hands on is the Google TV. I mean, look, it is a TV but it has apps, it can search the web... the whole web. You can just put it in your living room, watch your favorite show, or browse your favorite Youtube videos -- all these things in the comfort of your fingertip, while you are comfortably lying down on your sofa. Di ba?

Either I apply for payday advance loans or I really have to win that Mega lotto tonight! Argh!

No comments: