22 October 2010

Moving on...

This is one of the things that I think the present government will never be able to accomplish (among so many other things). Aquino will always blame the previous administration for everything bad that has happened or will happen to the Philippines. In fact, I think I won't be surprised if (or probably when) Aquino, on his 6th State of the Nation Address, blames Arroyo for his poor performance in the last 6 years of his administration.

I was reading the Official Gazette and a lot of his speeches include his usual Arroyo-bashing. Imagine, he was able to bash the previous administration in his "Statement ... on Supertyphoon Juan, October 19, 2010"?! Saan ka pa, di ba? In Aquino's world view, Arroyo is to the country as a malignant Mesothelioma is to a human body.

As I've mentioned to my dear friend, Mordsith, I still have high hopes for our country -- but none of it is in any way connected to this present administration.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

kg said...

di ka pa kasi tumakbo na presidente eks! he he!