16 October 2010

Am I just lucky or what: Part II

Do you still remember when I wrote something about this lucky day (relatively) when I received 31 USD via Paypal from someone I really do not know? I mean, how often do you receive 31 USD without knowing what the reason is, right? So, I thought as far as surprises and luck are concerned, that 31 USD basically covers a few years of my life already, and that the next surprise/luck of that type would probably come when I'm in my 40s.

I. Was. Wrong. (And I am so happy I was.)

But not wrong like this poor creature which was
at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Just a while ago, an LBC personnel delivered a package to me (nope, not some Diets pills that work or health magazines). It's more like a pouch. And you know what it contains? Two movie tickets to any Ayala Cinemas. The tickets were from Nokia. I am sure I didn't sign or avail of any of their promos online or offline, so, at the moment, I really have no idea what these tickets are for. But who cares, right? These are two tickets. Free movies. Hmmm... any chance you guys can help me contact Sollenn Heusaff?

2 comments:

mordsith said...

what about jessica alba? have you forgotten all about her? haha

eks said...

mordsith, this post is part of my moving-on series...

(*sobs*)