30 October 2010

Home sweet home

So, after a few weeks of being in Metro Manila, I am really excited to get home this long weekend. And after a couple of hours of travel, I'm finally here. :-)

What can I say? The smell and feel of fresh air here is a lot more “homey” than that in our 19th floor unit in Makati. The only sounds you'll hear here are chirping of birds, my brother shouting while playing GTA in his PS, and the kids in the village practicing their cheering routine (we have an upcoming basketball league here and I guess there would be a cheer dance competition, too.

At the back of our house is a long horizon of undeveloped land, and you probably need to use bushnell binoculars to see the next house/structure on this direction (our house is situated at the undeveloped area of the subdivision – we specifically look for this part).

Oh, yeah, this is what I call home sweet home.

No comments: