27 October 2010

The cookies have spoken

Well, remember this downer post a few days back? I guess it's just a consequence of jogging an hour a day and depriving yourself of pork adobo, chicken afritada, burger, etc. Hehehe. O yeah, I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle (and stopped thinking of weight loss pills that work for hours everyday). And I am announcing it here so I'll be embarrassed if I suddenly stopped doing this (more fitness activities and less not-so-healthy food).

What else could better predict my future than something that doesn't have a stake on it?
PS: Do you know the reason behind the success of the traditional Indian rain dance? Indians do not stop dancing until it actually rains... So, here's my billionaire song. Sing with me if you want (to be a billionaire, too).

Take 1!

*I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
(Repeat * until you become a billionaire.)
:p

4 comments:

Kayni said...

ok, i'll try this one too. hopefully, we'll get some money pouring in soon.

kg said...

ako din gusto ko maging billionaire!!!

witsandnuts said...

Let's sing altogether! ;)

pamatayhomesick said...

pakanta narin.. sama ako..:)