23 October 2010

Long weekend!

Looks like it's going to be a bright shiny day today. And considering the last few days of heavy rains, this is really a welcome improvement. I hope you guys enjoy your Saturday and Sunday. Oh, yeah, and Monday. Ako? We'll, we'll do some bonding activities this weekend. Hehehe. I, my bro and sis are going out and look for a good Japanese restaurant a little later. Any suggestions?

I can only assume you also have a great plan this weekend, this long weekend. Or maybe, just relax at home, put on some anti wrinkle serum to neutralize the effect of a hectic work week, and just spend the day lying down on your bed.

Either way, have a great day!

3 comments:

kg said...

umulan man o umaraw....masaya ako sa long weekend! you know i thrive on long weekends!

docgelo said...

buti pa kayo sa pinas long weekend!
oh well, i enjoyed my saturday here in penang and still have the entire day today to spend before work kicks in again on the new week.

enjoy that loong weekend.
oh and i love japanese food too!
you had me craving!

mordsith said...

they said Yakimix is a good resto. I think it's buffet style. Maybe you should try that, and tell me if the rumors are true.