31 October 2010

I. Am. Sorry.*

Desperate times call for desperate measures. You** might have noticed the sudden influx of posts I publish here in my blog. Well, I am sure you know why. :-) I have to apologize though that sometimes (or should I say more frequently?), I am flooding/spamming your Readers, if you have subscriptions, with nonsensical posts. I am not like some writers who can play with words seamlessly***, who always have exciting tales to tell, who have great ideas to share, and so on.

So, in case you get bored or something with all these, look at the brighter side – you'll be able to appreciate more the writings of other bloggers, hehehe. (Check out my blog list on the right sidebar – Mordsith, KG, Kayni, Angeli, et al. – they are the ones who know how to write, how to tell a tale, how to express their thoughts.) Ma-drama ba? Naah, some people have disclaimers, well, I have this. I just wanted to add some personal touch to my disclaimer. Hehehe.

There you go. May isang araw pa ng bakasyon. I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

---
*And so I won't be charged with any plagiarism case, here's the citation: Pres. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, 27 June 2005. Hehehe. Mahirap na, uso ang pagsasampa ng plagiarism case ngayon e. :-D


**And by You, I am just actually talking to a very few blogger-friends of mine who sometimes peek into this online lair of mine. I mean, I'm not like some people who actually have people who follow their blogs. Great bloggers, great writing talents. As for me and my writing style (and unwavering belief that practice makes perfect, hehehe), I can only offer fillers, out-of-the-blue posts.

***Use deep wrinkle filler or finding the best car insurance effectively in a totally unrelated sentence and you would not even know it's there. Or at least it wouldn't bother you that it's there.

1 comment:

Kayni said...

wait, i don't write that well compared to the others mentioned, but thank you for considering my blog worth reading.

Lol, I love the citation part :)