30 October 2010

Christmas is in the air

(Ok, it's official: I have a home sweet home blog series now. Hehehe.)

I arrived in our home with Christmas music playing in the radio, artificial christmas trees outside and inside, some garlands and poinsettia hanging here and there, and believe it or not, ham in the fridge. Hehehe. Wow. Is Christmas really that fast approaching already? It seems like it was just yesterday when we had a family reunion and Christmas party in our place. The reunion/party was held in our home because my mom takes care our lola, so, all her (mom's) brothers (she's an unica hija) and their families of course spent Christmas here. T'was really fun.

And this December, I heard that my uncles are coming here as early as the 24th. Looks like they are planning something big this time of the year.

How about you, can you feel the spirit of Christmas already?

No comments: