31 October 2010

House marathon

(And no, this is not a part of the “Home sweet home” series. Well, at least not if you are to judge this from the title alone.)

House is one of my most favorite TV series. And whenever I get the chance to go home, I always watch a few episodes of House even if I have watch them for n times already. There's just something about House that makes me wanna watch it over and over again. So many things in fact: the thinking-out-of-the-box method of House and his staff, the “unrequited” and unconditional friendship being offered by Wilson, the genius of House that makes right and wrong relative yet very well defined, and of course, the romantic tension between House and Cuddy.

Last night, I was up until early 2am. If only I can be sure face acne and other health issues won't be a problem, I would be watching one whole season in one sitting – no bathroom breaks, no whatever unnecessary breaks. As House puts it, “Read less, more TV.”

No comments: