21 October 2010

Free rider for life

Those of you who know me personally wouldn't be surprised if I say I've been researching diets that work fast for the last few weeks. D#rn this schedule of mine, I don't even get to feel the sun shine on me on some days! Sedentary lifestyle at its best!

I was waiting for this invention, but I guess it will take a while before this goes out in the market.
Anyway, yesterday, I was able to have a workout at Gold's Gym for free. One of the few simple pleasures you get to experience from time to time. :-) A colleague of mine offered to arrange this free visit for me. A target shooting on a weekend was also offered. (What did I do to deserve all these freebies?!) And because it felt so good to be out there and burn these fats down, I might make this a regular thing. Hehehe.

PS: I am not referring to the Gym workout being a regular thing, but the free something from time to time. I still have 2 free movie tickets here with me. D@rn, can't contact Sollenn!

2 comments:

kg said...

i remember when i was in college, we econ students would feast on that term. ako, aminin ko din na freeloader ako minsan. he he!

Angeli said...

eks, sali tayo sa isang fun run/marathon one of these days? kahit yung 3-5 kms lang.. tara! :)