19 January 2011

On shortcuts

Adapexin Will Help You Lose 10 Pounds in 28 Days...Guaranteed.
Now, I saw that ad in one of the Google ads in my e-mail. I even checked adapexin reviews just to see the details. With that rate, I'll have my target weight loss in about 3 months! Hehehe. But for some reason, I don't want to take that shortcut. I still want to experience workout and exercise... the healthy diet... the occasional craving for fatty food... and carbs... the whole shebang of losing weight the traditional way. Hehehe. (As if kakayanin ko no?)

But I guess I really have to try now, because I'm getting old already. I need to watch out for my health now. I don't want to reach that point where I'd be telling myself: "I should have availed of that gym membership offered by my friend!"

No comments: