27 January 2011

If I were as rich as Bill Gates

Have you ever wished you were the richest person on earth? Have you ever imagine, at least, how it would FEEL like if you were Bill Gates? And lastly, have you ever wished or imagined of being so filthy rich? :-)
I always imagine these things. Afterall, I know my imaginaion is limitless. Almost.

Anyway, I saw Bill Gates in the news just a while ago. He made another donation to help children in - somewhere - be cured of common diseases. After that segment, they list down Gates donation to differenet projects. He can actually shoulder our country's annual appropriations. Ensure minimal corruption (hehehe) and Gates can even shoulder more than a year of our country's expenses.

What a rich guy!

If I were that rich, I'd probably be stressed out finding the perfect way to spend my money (and finding the cheapest auto insurance or most affordable house and lot is definitely going to be one of the least priorities). Hehehe. I once tried to make a plan how I'd spend a billion pesos and I skipped meals all day, and I was awake until the next day. Whew.

I guess the first thing I'd do if I were that rich, is to hire people who would help me think how I'd spend my riches.

Would you be interested to join my team? ;p

2 comments:

kg said...

i AM as rich, if not richer, than bill gates. he he!

[enter theme song of "wish ko lang" here]

eks said...

mahilig din ako mag-wish ng mga ganyang bagay-bagay. :-)