23 January 2011

How would you like to work here?

I've been to three companies already after I graduated in college. The first one is with a non-profit company where my job requires me to be out of the office almost all of the time (but inside the death row every weekend). The second company requires me to be sitting down at least 8 hours daily -- but no, I was not THE boss in that office. And the last one, well, this last company that I've work with is more of a combination of the previous two -- a few hours of office work, and a few hours of field work.

Needless to say, I did enjoy working with all of them. Probably because of -- no, not probably... I did enjoy working with all of them because of the people I work with. :-)

Anyway, truth is, I just mentioned this because I remembered this favorite company of mine. Google. Have you seen pictures of their offices? They are not like the typical concrete or metal buildings that you see around. See for yourselves:




Look at the last image! A slide! Hehehe. Now, if only I can find my way to work into one of these offices...

No comments: