23 January 2011

Doon po sa amin

Three days in the province is like three weeks in the city. Believe me. But hey, I'm talking about the number of calories I have amassed during the three days I spent here in the province.

You see, unlike in the city where food (and almost everything, anyway) is so expensive, here in the province it's almost free to very, very cheap. My mom has a small garden in the backyard, our neighbors are ultra generous, and the vendors (balut, pandesal, kikiam fishballs, ice cream) are almost knocking on our door every minute! And to top all that, my sister is experimenting on so many pizza flavors whenever she's here. Aarrgh!

I am planning to stay in the province in the coming months. And I can almost see the pounds exponentially adding up. I guess I have no choice but to bring with me the best diet pills available now.

Or maybe, I can just jog every morning. Hmm...

No comments: