11 January 2011

#2

I was thinking of having another tattoo -- my second tattoo, if ever this plan will push through. Hmmm. I already have one on my right shoulder/arm. I got the design from the Internet. Now, if ever I'll push through with this plan, I want a design that is really unique. I already have something in mind:  it's a combination of... ahmmm, never mind. Nerdy, at the very least. :-)

I asked a former colleague of mine (she also has a tattoo) if she'd be interested to have another tattoo. And for some funny but fortunate reason, she was about to ask me to accompany her so we can have a tattoo! Hehehe. Well, what can I say? I guess it's written. (Jai Ho!) Hehehe.

PS: You guys wanna join us?

PPS: She, by the way, wants to have another tattoo out of frustration caused by people around her. She received a couple of baby shower invitations and they were all asking when she'd get married. I think the tattoo that she'll have is going to be a "statement". Or not.

1 comment:

mordsith said...

lagay mo sa noo mo, para unique. lol. =D