12 January 2011

Busy, busy, busy

My 2011 opened with a bang! (And my 2010 ended pretty much with a bang also.) And this is all because of so many unexpected work coming on my way. But hey, I couldn't be more thankful because of this work. It feeds me (financially, intellectually, and yeah, to a certain degree, emotionally). My only regret is I failed to do something during the holidays -- to do some chef work at home. I really wanted to cook our noche buena, but due to this work (at 24th of December, I was still working, and then on the 27th to 31st!), my mom cooked everything -- saved for the pizza something prepared by my sister.

Anyway, I will try to work on the some dish that I planned to prepare last month: adobong sugpo sa aligue, pork adobo, and will try my luck with kare-kare. Hehehe. Good luck!

No comments: