29 January 2011

So hot in here!


The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is happening in Clarfield Pampanga the week after next. My sister and her friends are trying to convince me to go with them. I actually thought they really want me to be there and enjoy the activities there, but eventually, I found out that they need a driver! Wahahaha! I guess I am their best (probably the only) choice as I also want to see the festival-esque activities. In addition to the colorful hot air balloons (don't forget to bring your ncstar binoculars), they'd have sky diving exhibitions, kite flying, paragliding, etc. (Schedule here.)

I don't know. I might go with them, or I might just stay at home. I'm waiting for them to offer a suitable price for my service. :-D

1 comment:

kg said...

punta ka eks. maganda yun! :)

but you have to be really early!