23 January 2011

On standardization*

I was informed by a former friend of mine (kidding, not a former friend -- a friend) that setting up a business here in our municipality is fairly simpler and quicker compared to other municipalities in the province. We have a one-stop business registration at the municipal hall. And that is so awesome. Instead of going from one office to another just to legalize your existence, you'll just submit your requirements once and your done. Well, you still have to work on your receipts, and that's it. (If only you can buy a receipt printer, then, life would be a lot easier, no?)
 

Anyway, why am I saying this again? Ah, because I'm wondering why we can't apply the same procedure with other municipal or city units. I mean, if a certain unit can do it, why can't others follow? I think Quezon City is doing this already. When I tried Manila, it was soooo tiring. Oh well.


I'll try to visit our municipal office and hopefully, my friend is right.


*My head is aching, please, bear with me. :-)

No comments: