31 January 2011

Wind of change

Last time I was here was like, 5 years ago. Or probably way before that. It was just an impulse "yayaan" among friends.

It was almost a whole day of eating and chatting about E. colis (do you pluralize  a binomial by adding an s? Or you don;t pluralize binomials?) and Avril Lavigne's concerts (because one of us is a fan. I think.). It  was a day of stress-free gimik.

As I sit here watching the beautiful Taal Lake, sipping  my coffee, enjoying the cold breeze, I realized that Morpheus is so right when he said, "Some things change, some things don't" (Morpheus to Naobi, The Matrix). Of course some things change, and some don't! (Mordsith is still an awesome car driver, nay, racer! And Corics now 'drives' a bob revolution se with Mateo on the front seat.) My point is, hmmm, hirap ipaliwanag, hehehe. I guess it's either you think that it is really stupid or really corny of him to say that line.

(Morpheus? Corny? Wapak!)

Oh well, anyone reading this post can probably be on the same page with me, or just plain lost as they always are when reading my blog.

And as if it's in the movies, the music playing in my phone is 'Wind of change,' then, 'Dust in the wind' now. Hahaha.

View from Buon Giorno Caffe & Bistro, Cliffhouse, Tagaytay.

Take me to the magic of the moment 
On a glory night 
Where the children of tomorrow dream away 
In the wind of change

Sa uulitin! :-)

3 comments:

mordsith said...

do you pluralize a binomial by adding an s? Or you don;t pluralize binomials?

you add "organisms" after the binomial. haha. =p

oo na. ang ganda ng view diyan! hehe.

mordsith said...

But when referring to the common vernacular plural of a genus, use roman lowercase letters. Hindi common ang Escherichia (ang kulit ko!)

eks said...

grabe, are you an editor or something? ok na ako sa first comment mo e. hehehe. kaw talaga. hahaha.