01 December 2010

Pier Roxas Short Film in HD!

Tomorrow, eight (8) different versions of what happened to Pier Roxas will be shown to the public via Nokia's website. Am I happy about how my filming of the story turned out? Yes, I am. Am I contented? Nope, not so contented. Being the first film project of mine, Phobia (my short film's title) is really something I gave my best into. I shot at different angles, different lighting conditions, the works. But when the restrictions are applied in editing (i.e., time limit and use of music), I think I somehow had to sacrifice some part of the story. I am sure real film directors can meet those requirements/conditions without sacrificing valuable part of the story, but hey, this is my first short film. Hehehe.

Anyway, I just want to ask for your help, guys, to vote or "Like" my film as soon as they release it at nokia.com.ph/pierroxas. Magagaling silang lahat. I suggest you watch the rest. You'll enjoy it. Peksman. :-)

___

PS: There was a part in my short film where it shows a hand writing down some contact information. It looked like Pier Roxas has just used an indoor tanning lotion, but in reality, it was just my brother's hand. 

5 comments:

kg said...

pasensya na i had no idea what this was about, except that it sounds cool! he he! whatever it is, good luck!

Angeli said...

naku, hindi ko na nasubaybayan ang seryeng yan? are they going to show all short films on tv?

The SoleSisters said...

paulie! you forgot to tell us where the link is. promote ko din to pramis. Been waiting for this short filem masterpiece of yours. and can't wait to hear the story in person... Coffee??

zarine said...

voted! :)

mordsith said...

voted and advertised! =)