15 December 2010

12152010

Today is very special to me for so many reasons. Let me share with you why.

  1. My paboritong kaibigan's father is celebrating his birthday today. So, tito, maligayang kaarawan po. (And you know why I am so sure that he'll be able to receive my greetings through this blog? Hehehe, no I'm not so sure about that. I'll text him later.)
  2. Today, Nokia will be announcing the winner of the Pier Roxas contest. If you've been following this blog for the last couple of weeks, you've probably noticed that I made a post on that. So, just follow this link if you are interested to know what I am talking about.
  3. It was on this date year 1959 when the Everly Brothers recorded 'Let it be me', a song together with 'Devoted to you' that is instrumental to my mother and father's romantic relationship. Hehehe. So, not-so strictly speaking, the date is instrumental to my conception. Hehehe.
  4. On the not-so personal side, the U.S. Bill of Rights was ratified on this day (1791). Bill. Of. Rights. Yeah! You just can't have a civilized society without this.
  5. And finally, today is the 349th day of the year. :-)

So, there. Oh, by the way, if anyone else is celebrating their birthday today, happy birthday to you.

Hello, Mordsith!
xxx

4 comments:

kg said...

anyone else celebrating their birthday today? he he!

mordsith said...

salamat daw sabi ni daddy! hehe (sabi rin ng paborito mong kaibigan, salamat!)

The SoleSisters said...

hope you win paulie!

Rico said...

Happy birthday Mado! Congrats par!