17 December 2010

I am e[k]stranghero and I...

... realized I might be publishing a lot of information about some personal stuff. I have posts on this and that, about my brother's and sister's activities, and other things. So, as a consolation, I told these two siblings of mine that they need not to worry because after all, my readers (who are not that many, btw) do not know who they are. And I said I am sure of that.

And you know what they told me? "We are not worried... we're sure your readers don't know who you are, anyway. Feelingero ka naman e."

Hehehe. They are indeed right. I can probably post here that I have Medicare part D plans, and that won't post any risk on me because I am not really that famous anyway. Wahaha. Napahiya naman ako sa dalawang yun!

Arrrgh!!!

Good times, guys. :-)

2 comments:

Angeli said...

if you think about it, blogs are always personal. :)

eks said...

hmmm... right, you are, angeli. well, siguro, not sooo personal na lang. baka malaman nila na ang totoo niya e isa akong haciendero sa bayan ng pampanga... :-D