06 December 2010

Pigging out

I was at my province last weekend and for effin's sake, I did nothing but pig-out the soonest I stepped into our house. My mom prepared my favorite food of all time -- estopadong pata!


I had it for my morning mirienda (oh yeah!), lunch, afternoon mirienda, and even dinner. And yes, for two straight days! I can't imagine my mom allowed me to eat like that... hmmm... maybe they hate me so much and it's an evil plot. Hehehe. (And seriously, I need some fda approved diet pills to counter the effect of this weekend's food fest.)

Anyway, I'm back here in Manila and I'm also back to cooking my own food (instant pancit canton, mami, and the occasional tortang corned beef). And I need to visit the gym to shed off some pounds (no, not "some" pounds, so many pounds). So, wish me luck.

(Good luck!)

PS: I miss that estopado already!

3 comments:

kg said...

eks, pacheck ka na ng cholesterol level mo. parang natakot ako para sayo nung nakita ko ang pic! he he!

in fairness, mukha talaga syang masarap!

Kayni said...

oh my goodness. that looks so good. i haven't had that in a looong time.

Angeli said...

eks, tara jogging tayo. san ba maganda? :)