14 December 2010

Slaughtered!

If the 90 day challenge I have with my siblings is a contest between me and my objective, then, I can honestly say: The challenge slaughtered me.

No mercy.
As I was telling my good friend Mordsith, I can still win this bet but I might need to chop off one of my legs (just to meet the target wieght, hehehe). But believe it or not, my brother already warned me about that. Had this been a challenge on reducing my waistline, I could probably resort to using corsets to mold and shape my mid-torso, after all, during the early 20th century, men actually used this as an accessory to have a desirable figure. (OK, I need to stop from typing now -- I am becoming more pathetic. Hehehe.)

2 comments:

kg said...

kailangan pa maglose ng weight? eh ang ganda naman ng katawan. i know for a fact na insecure sayo si piolo pascual at gerald anderson...

mordsith said...

may time pa.. kaya pa.. =)