08 December 2010

Holiday season is really just around the corner

December is probably the busiest month of the year. Traffic is everywhere, mall sales happen almost everyday, and bazaars can be seen almost in every street corner of the Metro!

I went to the mall yesterday to buy a disc and it took me almost an hour to get there (I used to take the bus and get there in a matter of minutes... 15 min max). But well, yesterday, the traffic is sooooooo irritating, to say the least. I wanted to get off the cab and just walk but the sun was directly above and the heat might cause me to experience heat stroke or something. Anyway, when I got to the mall, I saw so many items on sale. And believe it or not, so many items are being sold half their original price: barcode scanner, aircon,  LCD TVs (oh, yeah!), laptops, PCs, and so many more. Oven toasters are actually sold at buy 5-take 1 promo. Hehehe.

I am contemplating if I'll buy something for myself. I'm thinking of buying a laptop as a Christmas-slash-birthday gift for me. Hmmm...

No comments: