08 December 2010

Going Android

I was at SM yesterday and I can't help but notice some new phone models on sale! They have Nokia, Samsung, and all other smart phones. Whew! I recently won an N8 (which is now with my brother) but truth be told, I don't really like the N8. Not exactly "don't like" but, I want an Android phone (htc sense or desire will do). Nokia uses Symbian technology.

Android phones are more customizable. If you like your phone to be really smart, it should be very versatile and compatible with many widgets and downloadable applications. Android is a product of Google. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to wait for lady luck to knock on my door again. Smart phones are not as affordable as they advertise them to be. Hehehe. Work, work, work!

1 comment:

Calvin said...

ok yung htc desire Z. just finished reviewing it over at pinoytechblog.com. love its features.