16 December 2010

Holiday season is really just around the corner (Part 2)

This holiday break (nakiki-holiday break naman ako!), we are thinking of doing movie watching marathon at home. But we wanted a superb experience, so, we are thinking of buying something that will make the "event" wonderful. I think epson projectors are on sale but I don't think I can find a screen big enough where I can project it and really appreciate the output. We have a small house in the province (but a big home at that, hehehe), so, small walls.

Something like this would be nice, don't you think?
But in any case, I think this holiday break will be great -- minimal workload, maximum fresh air and gentle countryside breeze! Hehehe.

2 comments:

kg said...

N.I.C.E.

Angeli said...

hmmm.. buying a huge, flat screen tv could be a nice way to spend your winnings. :)