14 December 2010

Post, like, comment

If you have a Facebook account, you'd know that you can post something, "Like" that something, and comment on that something. I said, YOU CAN, but should you?

I hate it but I am a bit irritated by people who make a certain post (say, update their status), Like their post, and be the very first to comment on their own post! Can't they other people to at least make the first comment before they comment on their own?

Ang sabi nga ng kapatid ko: "Ano beh!? Wala kang friends?!"

I really am not sure why I am so effin' affected by this. Kainis lang kasi. Hehehe. Well, I guess it's my fault: Why do I even bother look at their shoutouts and posts then? Maybe it's irritating because when people open their cell phones or e-mails, they don't want to see notifications saying Y commented on something she posted and liked. Too self-centered indeed. :-) Oh well.

Hello, Monday! :-)

5 comments:

Angeli said...

ikaw naman, paul. follow up lang nya yun. sobra lang talaga niya love yung Narnia, he or she can't help commenting on his or her own post. hahahah

eks said...

hehehe. angeli, ganun din ako minsan, nagkataon lang na walang pumupuna. hahahaha. :-D (pero di ko nila-Like sarili kong shoutout. hehehe. medyo off na yata yun masyado. :-DDDDD

kg said...

wala ako facebook, but i do get to use wendy's account sometimes. as with you, one thing i don't get is people "liking" what they wrote. eh ikaw nga nagsulat diba, so malamang like mo yun!

journeyingjames said...

"tangkilikin ang sariling atin" ata ang tawag dito. or pwede ding self-centeredness! hahaha

Ida said...

Can relate. I have Facebook friends who do that, too. But what irritated me the most about that screenshot is that she put quotation marks on "The Chronicles of Narnia". WTH.