21 December 2010

Christmas shopping

Today, I will be allotting a couple of hours (and I hope not the whole day) to shop for gifts -- for my mom, my sister, brother, lola, and others. I am not just sure if I really can complete this within the day. These two siblings of mine told me to be creative and to make up for last year's boo-boo (I forgot to buy them gifts, hahaha). So, this is going to be a challenging day. It's good that I have full control of what I would be buying them for Christmas, but somehow, I wish they would just give me a wishlist so it would be easier for me to find the gifts. With a wishlist, it would be like shopping for women's rain boots in the rainy season. But without a wishlist, I still have to go through the usual planning, contemplating, etc. Hay...

Goodluck. (Bakit kasi ngayon lang bibili e!)

2 comments:

kg said...

for my mom, my sister, brother, lola, and others...

kasama ba ako dun sa "others"? he he!

mordsith said...

ako rin kaya kasama sa others? aabangan ko!