07 April 2011

Summer na ba talaga?

Just a few nights ago, I think I heard in the news that somewhere in the states, they are experiencing heavy snow! Or was that a few months ago? (I really can't remember.) My point is, I cannot believe April is here already, and May is just a few sleep from now! Wow. But the thing is, I have no summer gimik scheduled yet. Hayyy... Well, my brother is so excited to have an out-of-town trip in the coming days. We are thinking of Boracay or Puerto Galera. But because we cannot leave our work very long, I guess it would take a lot of planning.

So, for now, I think a consensus is almost in order among the three of us: We'll try Splash Island!

Unwind! :-)
And since it's going to be a hot weekend if and when we go there, my sister has started to prepare her checklist: protective lotion, swimwear, chi-cha (food), and what-not. Ako? I'm good with a hat (Stetson Hat will do) and sunglasses.

Here's hoping this plan will be realized soon!

2 comments:

sheng said...

Give yourself a break! Enjoy a little bit of summer!

mordsith said...

sama ko!