22 April 2011

Did you know that it's Earth Day today?

Well, I have no idea it was Earth Day today. But anyway, since we are at it already, I checked their official web site and copy a portion of their statement:
The fight for a clean environment continues in a climate of increasing urgency, as the ravages of climate change become more manifest every day. We invite you to be a part of Earth Day and help write many more victories and successes into our history. Discover energy you didn't even know you had. Feel it rumble through the grassroots under your feet and the technology at your fingertips. Channel it into building a clean, healthy, diverse world for generations to come. http://www.earthday.org/

Can't say that any better, I guess. As for me, all I can say is, Earth Day should be practiced everyday! We'll it's not as if you have to buy perdomo everyday. A single act of kindness for Mother Earth everyday will go a long way.

No comments: