22 April 2011

Ninja cat!

Meet our neighbor's ninja cat!

Don't you dare come closer... 

I really like this shot. This was taken by my sister the other day. She was playing with her camera, and whoala! She's been so obsessed with photography lessons online and you know what? Two of her friends just "hired" her to direct and produce their pre-nup photo session. Hmmm... Not bad huh? Also, I think one of the two wanted her to be the official photographer in their wedding, but my sister refused. She says she's not yet ready and she cannot forgive herself if she spoils that event. While she will not be required to worry about details like bridesmaid dresses or cocktail preparations, still, it would be a very, very meticulous preparation if ever. I think in the end they agreed to make her the official unofficial photographer. :-)

Not bad for a self-taught hobbyist.

No comments: