21 April 2011

Where are you going, guys?

NLEX
This picture was taken early this morning at NLEX (to Balintawak) on my way to Makati. I was not surprised to see my lane almost empty and the other lanes going northbound with heavy traffic. Well, this is the time of the year when everyone (almost) is so excited to leave the crowded Manila and go somewhere else to reflect, to rest, to escape.

It is during these times when I really feel so glad that I am in a place and in a situation where some people only get to experience when they have long weekends. I know some people like it in a very urban area, but eventually, some of them know that deep in their hearts, they wanted to stay in a place where congested traffic is a myth, cool breeze and fresh and clean water are free, and walking on your way to work does not mean you have to inhale the carbon emmissions of irresponsible vehicle owners. I know we don't have modern facilities like what you have in california treatment centers, but hey, who needs those hi-tech stuff anyway?

Good times.

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Ganda ng photo effects.

Kayni said...

will be going on a road trip. hindi gaanong observed ang Holy Week dito.

have a blessed Holy Week.