25 April 2011

An offer I (almost) can't refuse

Yesterday, a friend of mine who's working at a multinational company called me and asked if I'd be interested to have a PSP (just so we're clear, I'm referring to the gadget, not the service) for a very, very minimal amount. Apparently, he was able to accumulate enough points from his visa reward cards and if he wants to have tha PSP, he only needs to add a small amount.

And indeed it was just a small amount (compared to the actual cost of the gadget). But I don't need a PSP, and I don't want one in the first place. So, I passed. My evil side told me I should have availed of that offer, then, once I have the PSP, I could sell it and earn in the transaction. But of course, I know it would be unfair, it was a reward offered to me in good faith... I think it would be unfair for me to profit from that.

Pero sayang talaga! Hehehe. Had it been an iPad, this post would be inexistent. :-D

No comments: