22 April 2011

Venn diagram of a typical NLEX Exit

I think I mentioned my brother not just once or twice in this blog. And I depicted him as someone who plays on transistors and resistors during his free time when he was still in college. I think I kinda got infected with his interest in math and the sciences. I remember watching a TV documentary where a scientist said, "we are approaching the metric system inch by inch" and we both laughed so hard. Anyway, yesterday, while approaching our exit at NLEX, I noticed that a number of vehicles were lining up at one gate, while the other gate marked "WIDE VEHICLES" has no queue at all. So, what I did is take that exit and whoala, we're out of NLEX.

Guess what I and my brother talked about right after paying at gate: the Venn diagram of what we did. And I want to share it would you.

Wide vehicles exit is a subset of NLEX exit
Yeah, I know. Truth is, I think if I ask him how to find my ring size (or anyone else's), he'll give me a mathematical equation on how to do it but will not even consider actually measuring it. :-)

1 comment:

sheng said...

I was watching Limitless last night and was wondering where I could get that pill, just for the reason of understanding Math for a day. Just during my CS Exam day.