23 April 2011

Plants Versus Zombies

Have you tried playing Plants versus Zombies? I know this is a very old game already (with Angry Birds being the next hit*), so to speak, but I have to admit, this is very addicting! I started playing this game a week ago, and now, it has become one of the three things I needed to do before I sleep** (having a cup of coffee and talking to Solenn being the two other things in the pre-sleep routine, hehehe).

Believe it or not, however, I am playing this game to test some management theories I have been discussing with my brother. Scarcity. Allocation. Resources. Competitive advantage. Sacrifice. Due diligence. You have to be familiar with all of these to win a game. Toink!

You should try it.

*I don't play DOTA and similar RPGs because my PC at home just can't handle the memory requirement -- but I am sure they're awesome, as well. (Palusot!)

**I guess I needed to research further on acne treatments because these creatures will be on my face sooner or later.

1 comment:

Calvin said...

talking to solenn??? ako rin i wanna talk to solenn. or is solenn a nickname for your pet or something?