31 March 2011

Jackie Chan Is Dead

Have you heard the news? They say the 51-year-old Chinese-Hollywood superstar Jackie Chan died of heart attack. I'm not a fan, but I just want to say:

Bukas pa ang April 1!!! Can't you wait until tomorrow to do this? Hehehe. You guys are so excited!

I wonder who made this premature April Fools Day joke. Hehehe. And Jackie Chan probably was smiling as he receives condolences and probably godiva gift basket from friends who believed the rumor.

This gives me an idea -- I'll try to make a rumor about this site and see if I can make it spread like a wildfire.

5 comments:

kg said...

aarghhh!!!

Kayni said...

hey, i like j. chan. he's funny and i like his stunts the most.

sheng said...

I can see naloko mo si KG! LOL on her reaction!

mordsith said...

waaah! masamang joke yan! gusto ko si jackie chan!

saiful10 said...

Just like this, thanks.