27 August 2012

Think out of the box (with rounded corners)

We all know this is not just between Apple and Samsung. Google is a very, very important player in this war.  That being said, I'm sure you know where I stand. Hehehe. Let me share a portion from a ZDNET article:
You may have noticed that all smartphones and tablets tend to look like each other. There's a reason for that. They all do the same things, they're all meant to fit in a human hand, and the phones are meant to place the receiver at your ear and the transmitter at your mouth. None of Apple's design patents should have been granted in the first place. - Source
Ang masasabi ko lang: Always think out of the box! Is the box patented? Tear. It. Up. Put some cedar garland. Make it original! :-)

1 comment:

witsandnuts said...

I am a Samsung (Note) convert, but I still keep the iPhone. The patent war is trivial and fun to follow.