03 August 2012

Going back to move forward

I have just completed a very interesting workshop where the instructors can transform kids bean bags to royal thrones. Hehehe. Kidding aside, it's actually a video production workshop. Four instructors -- all of them critically acclaimed directors and cinematographers -- shared their experiences in their respective fields. It was a very, very productive workshop.

And this workshop actually made me decide to go back to some things I decided to leave a long time ago... but in a good way. (The going back -- not leaving them a long time ago -- is the good way.)

I made my FB account public, well, accessible to others once again. I left FB before due to productivity reasons but now, I am going back because I need it as a tool for my new hobby-slash-professional-project. Let's put it this way -- marami akong naipong bote sa bahay at ibebenta ko na sila at mas mabilis mabenta yun online kesa mag-rent pa ako ng kariton. Something like that.

I might be going back to Windows again, unless I can buy another laptop. I had the chance to use Adobe Premier Pro yesterday, and man! The software is so awesome! Thing is, it can only be installed in Windows or Mac OS -- I am using Linux. I am thinking of a compromise -- a dual boot laptop -- but I am not sure if that would be a good thing to do. I'll see what I can do later.

Anyway, I am so excited to work on some new personal projects in the future. The next in line is my RIO 2016 project. I will let you know when it's ready.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: