25 May 2012

Running

I've been dreaming for a few times now about one single activity that could mean so many things at all: RUNNING.

Last night was the most recent of a series of dreams about running. I was a priest and I was running so hard that when i woke up, I almost cannot breath due to exhaustion. Almost half a day later, and up to now, I feel so tired. My problem is, I am not sure if I was running after or running away from something. Or both, not necessarily in that order.

Could I be running because I want to escape something from my reality? Could I be running because I am chasing something unreachable?

Whatever it is, I am really tired. Seriously.

Any dream interpreters out there? Do you think I need to see a shrink?

(We can perhaps eliminate the possibility of me running simply because I want to be featured in some ageless male review.)

No comments: