25 May 2012

LSS: The Spirit Carries On


If I die tomorrow / I'd be all right / Because I believe /
That after we're gone / The spirit carries on

I finally got my Samsung phone once again. I brought it to Samsung's service center due to some concerns in the internal memory. Luckily, the damage to be repaired is still covered by the 1-year warranty period. I was told that the mother board was replaced with a brand new one, and it could have cost me about 9,000. Whew!

So, yesterday, I was so excited creating my playlists again. I'm done with 2 playlists. Later tonight, I'll make another 2 playlists (I want to make a playlist for every situation I can possibly imagine -- driving, traveling, working, and yeah, even painting leather, hehehe).

Oh yeah, I am so busy these days. :-D

No comments: