22 May 2012

Random thoughts on what happened to Corona

I really have no idea what happened, but I really did not turn the TV off from 1PM to about 6PM. I was watching the Impeachment Trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona. Some thoughts:
  • There's something wrong about how Corona made his opening statement. If you watched it, you know what I mean.
  • Corona's fate might be sealed by a battle of Power Point presentations
  • Enrile is a good statesman.
  • Tomorrow is going to be more exciting -- whether Corona will be there or not, it will be.
So, tomorrow, work-at-home mode again. Hehehe.

(If only we have an audio cabinet where I can attach my laptop at work, I'd monitor the trial there.)

2 comments:

Angeli said...

go, enrile! :)

parang hindi na babalik si corona bukas. abangan natin.

e[k]stranghero said...

tingin ko nga hindi na. may feeling ako na either bukas o thursday, magkakaroon ng job opening sa supreme court. hehehe.