22 May 2012

Corona on witness stand later

Well, I guess later this afternoon is the moment of truth for the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice. If you hate politics but have to watch one single day of the impeachment trial, this afternoon is IT. Chief Justice Renato C. Corona will be taking the witness stand later to defend himself against all allegations of graft and corruption.

I only watched the impeachment trial once -- when the prosecution was still presenting their case. After that, I told myself I won't watch how the government spends the money it steals from me thru my taxes. And they are not just buying briefcases for men -- it's more serious!

But again... this afternoon is different. It will be The Man himself! So, today, I will be filing my leave of absence to watch it. See you later, Boss Slave Driver!

2 comments:

Angeli said...

binabalak ko nga ring mag-absent mamaya.. paano kaya nya sasalagin ang lahat ng akusasyon?

e[k]stranghero said...

absent ka na lang. para may pagkwentuhan tayo. or pagtawanan. or whatever. :-)