19 March 2012

Tablet

My sister is scouting for a tablet. She'll be using it mostly for browsing, IP calls, games, and of course, e-books. My first recommendation, of course, is an iPad (the new one). But with the pricetag of this new device, it was immediately crossed out from the list by my sister. Next in line is a Samsung Galaxy tab. But of course, the price range is almost the same (if not higher!) than the the iPad. So, again, “Next!”

Just before she was about to give up, she thought of just buying e-book readers like Barnes and Noble Nook or Amazon Kindle. It was mostly because of the prize. But then she realized, she's not really a reader-reader. Hehehe.

We ended up having a cup of coffee at Starbucks where she bought a glass/flask for herself. I told her it was a good choice.

3 comments:

Angeli said...

matagal ko nang inisip na bumili ng kindle pero mas masarap pa ring magbasa ng tunay na libro. and the books in my house act as decor too. hahaha

eks said...

noon gusto ko din bumili pero parang nagpapanggap na lang ako nun. hehehe. may mga naka-cover pa nga na books sa bahay e. :-) sa iyo, sulit na sulit yun! sa freebooks pa lang, panalo ka na. :-)

sheng said...

I have been wanting an ebook reader too, though my phone can already serve me well with an ebook reader, I still think an ebook reader is cool. I bought the husband a Samsung Galaxy tablet too, but he's not using it for any other use but browsing, so the big ebook reader remains with him. Makuha nga ang tablet niya.