24 March 2012

Abs

Today, I thought of including this in my bucket list – to have a 6-pack abs! I know this is stupid. But hey, the inclusion of this will result in either of the two things: I'll have a 6-pack abs before I die, or I'll do my best to prolong my life because I can't have a 6-pack abs even after so many decades.

(Am I making sense here? Sorry, this has got to be the very, very hot weather talking.)

Anyway, my sister told me she'll go jogging around the village tomorrow, and she wants me to go with her. I guess this will make me one step closer to my new item in my bucket list. :-) My inaanak will be here tomorrow morning. In case he comes really early, maybe I'll just ask my cousin to bring a jogging stoller for infants so we can take my inaanak with us while jogging (probably just brisk walking).

Good luck bucket list.

No comments: